Thursday, July 11, 2013

We're Still Here

Hey guys, I know, it's been a while. But the reason it's taken so long is because we've been out filming!!! We've been having as many sessions as possible recently with the whole team together. The clips are coming along great and we've got some real bangers going down for our parts. Anyways, a few quick updates. First, I will be setting up a big cartel site on here once we get pictures of our designs and stuff so that you can place orders online. So keep an eye out for that. Second, I should be getting my new computer within the next few weeks so I'll start dropping promos literally the night that I have it set up, we have so many clips that promos will be rolling off like crazy. I'd also like to let you know that I'll be using my part in the Daymoon video as a sponsor me tape. So I ask for your support in that. Lastly, I'd just like to thank you all for being so patient. We're just kids but what we're doing is real and raw and I'm so happy each and every one of you is a part of that. There aren't many skate action photos we can release right now because most of the tricks Mason shoots will be in our parts. -Jonah P.S don't forget to share this and spread the word!
matt scopes a spot with a dirty shirt.

Me (Jonah) in my super rad summer attire.

ross

No comments:

Post a Comment