Thursday, July 11, 2013

update from me again

so. I just figured out how to use my scanner. so i have A LOT of drawings from being bored in school. so here's a happy 4th of july post also with some update from me (mas) 

we found some tight new spots and we are filming non stop as much as we can! i know i know. Where is everything you promised us? hey man try being 16 with no job 

it's tough

but yeah i've been looking for jobs and stuff so i'm gonna try to get some cash for shirts and stickers and everything. i might even invest in a board press so stay tuned there might eventually be a daymoon skateboard. (hence the name of our company) i'll post more pictures some time soon. now that my business level is coming down i can start posting more and you guys can hear from what's going on with me along with jonah. yeah you can say i'm stoked. because i am. so uh make sure to check us out in the near future. it's gonna be spectacular.  but for now just sit back, make a sponsor me tape and listen to music and have fun. always have fun.
happy independence day! (kind of late?)

poster boy
                                                                 -- from




                                                                                                                           mason

No comments:

Post a Comment