Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pre-Birthday Sesh in NoHo

Man. Yesterday was just the best. My favorite things combined: no school, skateboarding, friends, and Daymoon. We got some rad stuff as well. North Hollywood skate plaza is unbelievable by the way guys. You definitely need to hit it up whenever you have the chance. I finally got my old school board on Sunday, which is what I'm skating in these pictures. It's a lot different but I adjusted quickly and it's probably the most fun way to skate that I've ever experienced. Unfortunately, Matt was out of town so he could not make it and we didn't have access to his camera. So no clips. But it's alright because I'll have my camera soon and filming for the full-length will drastically increase, as well as quite a few promos. I should have it hopefully by this weekend with my upcoming birthday money. Also, I have made the first batch of Daymoon wax. It's really good, we have tested and skated it ourselves. Tomorrow we should have some pictures of it here, and orders will be accepted through EMAIL ONLY. Unless I know you, then just text me. Price is 4 dollars a bar. The bars are nicely sized and it's very worth it. So check back in tomorrow for that! I hope you enjoy these pictures. Share please! Stay retarded, stay cool, and school sucks. -Jonah
jonah///kickflip

jacob

jacob|||ollie 2 flat 2

jonah///tre 2 flat 2

jj

j&j

daymoon st.

peace
ride back

yesterday was an unbelievably rad day. we skated at north hollywood skate plaza. got pizza. it was an unforgettable day for an awesome dude named jonaaaaaaah. it was way too killer. didn't get many pictures because we were too busy skating all at once
                                                                                          -mason "cheeto" ross

1 comment: