Sunday, May 5, 2013

mayo

Such a sick day. A few things happened. Jacob came down again and was busting it up with his way-too-stylish heelflips. I got a busted leg. But I landed one of the sickest tricks I've ever done down that gap that I tre'd below. Stay tuned for the full-length to see what it is! A few updates. First off, I'll be getting a new video camera with a new fisheye and stabilizer which we will proceed to film the full-length with. We've also decided to have me film, produce, and edit it. This will be my first full-length production and I'm really stoked. Second, WE HIT 500 VIEWS!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the support everyone, it means more than you can ever understand. We're this group of passionate skaters, and we're doing it. And you're helping us immensely. Don't be shy to email us with anything at all that you need to say. We're working on getting a trademark for Daymoon too so that'll be gnarly. Hopefully we can drop Matt's intro part soon, we'll try to finish it tomorrow. Finally, this weekend Mason and I will begin screen-printing the very first official Daymoon shirts! We'll post pictures of the graphics with the prices as well as any other products we produce. Feel free to place orders then and represent the most real skateboarding brand around. Please spread the word and please subscribe!! Stay retarded and keep pushing wood. -Jonah
overexposed


jonah///tre flip

jacob|||heelflip

rest

suburbia

sam young

how the rest of the world sees skaters

where's waldo?
today was too rad. windy. risks of falling off roofs. jonah. jacob. me. and some friends. sam, ross, and zack all came out and seshed with us. just skating some rosedale spot and having fun with no sun. happy cinco de mayo
-mason

1 comment: