Sunday, September 22, 2013

ross and his strong arms

no comply back 3

Ross. Rossie. The Bronze Kneecap. You know the guy. He's been a part of Daymoon since the beginning, he's truly family. There's a lot of things I could say, but I've got a quesadilla waiting for me so I'll keep it brief. He is a real skateboarder. He doesn't follow the grain of things, his bag of tricks is pretty much every trick I couldn't understand, and he's got a true passion for it. If someone is good at something; like really good, no matter what it is, it's enjoyable to watch for anyone. Ross represents this. You're doing well man.

On a different note, I'd just like to remind all you woodpushers out there to have respect. Just because skateboarding has been deemed socially cool doesn't give you the right to disrespect what anyone else is doing. Remember what skateboarding had to go through to get where it is and be good reppers of that. Help anyone who rightfully needs help and don't diss what you don't know.

Stay respectful, stay stale, and stay retarded. Jonah out.

No comments:

Post a Comment