Monday, April 29, 2013

Update Post (Important!)

Today was a pretty gnarly day to say the least. It started off with the typical jailhouse school day, however, we didn't get called into our dean's office, regarding the incident from Friday. Mason and I made plans earlier in the week to have a sesh with my homie Matt Barber. Matt is basically just an awesome guy. I've known him forever and his skating is ridiculous. We had a really fun and lighthearted session, first at a five stair spot and then at a ledge/ dirt gap. We all had a great time, and I'm really proud of Mason especially after today. He's come a long way since I met him and I know he's gonna do some rad things in skating and Daymoon alike. After today's sesh, Mason and I came to the consensus that Matt will become the first member to the Daymoon team. We filmed a sick line clip today and in a few weeks (maybe less; hopefully less) we should have a short little intro part for him, which I will post on this site. So check in regularly for that, it's going to be amazing. Construction on the Daymoon full-length is still in pre-production, however we will be starting shortly and the filming should go along great. Sorry this is just an update post, but I felt like telling you guys and you can't stop me! Spread the word about us to your friends who skate and put your email in at the top of the page to receive updates on the video, products, or the team. Once we begin making shirts and other accessories in bulk, prices will be listed on the site. Mason will probably be posting some pictures tonight if he isn't too lazy. Keep checking in! Thanks and stay retarded. -Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment